Entrepreneurs, employees, and individuals who have entrepreneurship experience or aspiring to become entrepreneur in ICT or ICT applicable fields are eligible to apply. Candidates must commit to participate in v-ETHOS program.
*Nationals of the countries listed below are preferred to apply for the program:
Algeria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Georgia, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Morocco, Rwanda, Tunisia, Việt Nam, West Bank and Gaza
Applicants to ETHOS program are required to submit following documents in English.
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Business plan
*Due to heavy requests of applicants and the popularity of the program,
we have decided to accept applications until 26th of March(Korean Standard Time
* All application package should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- Submit application by 19th, March 2021(*will accept applications submitted by 26th, March 2021)
* Due to limited available seats, early submission is encouraged.
- Application must include all 3 parts;
[Part 1] Application Form (signature affixed for declaration)
[Part 2] Curriculum Vitae
[Part 3] Business Plan
- CV and Business plan can be submitted in a separate file if necessary.
- Please follow the instructions which are written below the title for each part of the application form.
- You can add images, graphs, etc. but all information must be in the permitted pages.
- The application file should follow the name format: Ethos_Applicant's Name.doc(x)
For example, Ethos_Chanmi_Kim.doc(x).
- The application should be able to read clearly when printed in black&white.
- All submissions must be the original work of the applicant.
- Only submissions received within the designated deadline will be considered.
- Once applicants has made a submission, he/she will not be allowed to modify any content.