Entrepreneurs, employees, and individuals who have entrepreneurship experience or aspiring to become entrepreneur in ICT or ICT applicable fields are eligible to apply. Candidates must commit to participate in v-ETHOS program.
*Nationals of the countries listed below are preferred to apply for the program:
Algeria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Georgia, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Morocco, Rwanda, Tunisia, West Bank and Gaza
Applicants to ETHOS program are required to submit following documents in English.
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Business plan
Application package should be submitted no later than 19th, March 2021(Korean Standard Time)
* All application package should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- Submit application by 19th, March 2021
* Due to limited available seats, early submission is encouraged.
- Application must include all 3 parts;
[Part 1] Application Form (signature affixed for declaration)
[Part 2] Curriculum Vitae
[Part 3] Business Plan
- CV and Business plan can be submitted in a separate file if necessary.
- Please follow the instructions which are written below the title for each part of the application form.
- You can add images, graphs, etc. but all information must be in the permitted pages.
- The application file should follow the name format: Ethos_Applicant's Name.doc(x)
For example, Ethos_Chanmi_Kim.doc(x).
- The application should be able to read clearly when printed in black&white.
- All submissions must be the original work of the applicant.
- Only submissions received within the designated deadline will be considered.
- Once applicants has made a submission, he/she will not be allowed to modify any content.